Terms & Conditions
- Children below the age of 5 years can travel with a 10% of charge of the total cost of the journey. For children in the age group of 5 to 12 years, half of the journey cost will be charged. At the time of issuance of tickets, age proof certificate of the child/children needs to be furnished.
- For special festive departures like Christmas (25th December) and New Year (1st January), a surcharge of 10% will be added on the total fare of the Palace on Wheels train tour.
- On total journey price of Palace on Wheels, Service Tax @4.50% will be applicable.
- Against the payment of commercial taxes, USD 15 will be charged per pax in addition to the tariff.
- The above mentioned tariff is subject to change without a prior notification.
|The fare covers the following -
|Travel, catering, conducted sightseeing, entrance fee at monuments / parks / palaces, cultural programs, camel ride at Jaisalmer, boat ride at Udaipur and rickshaw ride at Bharatpur.
|The fare doesn't covers the following -
|Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, business car facilities, liquor and other items of personal nature.
For the fully independent travelers (FITs)
- 20% of the tariff at the time of the confirmation of the booking.
- Remaining 80% of the tariff needs to be paid 60 days prior to departure.
In case of FITs
- 10% of ticket value 90 days or more prior to departure date.
- 20% of ticket value between 89 to 30 days prior to departure date.
- 100% of ticket value 29 days prior to departure date.
No show/ En route termination of tour / amendment:
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.
*The Itinerary and tariff of Palace on Wheels is subject to change without a prior notification.